As a general rule, we recommend using this function outside of peak business hours, i.e. during a time when no or few changes are made to the existing data. This avoids conflicts between existing and imported, changed data.
Please also pay attention to the following:
1. The import file must be the original export file and the original data sheet, without deletions or filters, with write protection. No attribute of the file / data sheet may be removed.
2. The file with the translations can be imported directly, as long as it is the original file.
3. If new elements have been created in Symbio between the export and import process, this should not cause problems. However, none should have been deleted or consolidated away. This can cause major problems.
4. You can use the filter function to simplify editing, but this must be removed again before the import so that the file is in its original state.
5. Do not manually set Participants involved, e.g. Authors or Responsibles, but copy/paste existing entries in the Excel list into the desired fields.