Symbio offers you the possibility to customise fact sheets or manuals. Thus, additional attributes can be added (to a certain extent) or existing ones can be removed.
To do this, the respective API names of the corresponding attributes must be identified.
Example: Identifying the API name of the attribute "Purpose":
- Use a browser that allows a detailed examination, e.g. Google Chrome.
- Navigate to the desired field/attribute and click on it.
- Activate the right mouse button and select the menu item "Investigate" in the dialogue that opens.
- Read the desired attribute, usually starting with "ATX_" or "AT_". In this example "ATX_SCOPE"
- Copy the attribute and use it in the fact sheet or manual. Use paste without formatting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.