Currently, it is possible to design an editor graphic, e.g. from a view or other process type, and then copy it to another editor graphic via the following steps for further editing:
- Create and save Master Editor graphic (e.g. in a view or main process, which you do not publish)
- Under Processes -> Editor select everything with Ctrl+A and then copy with Ctrl+C
- back to Processes -> Change graphic and select target process in the same browser window
- Under Processes -> Insert Editor with Ctrl+P
- further processing and then save.